Sign In     |     Sign Up
Largest professional Nonwoven Machinery Manufacturer in China | Ad
Home / News / Andritz acquires 70% stake in Diatec
Andritz acquires 70% stake in Diatec
Jul '18
Baby diaper line by Diatec; Courtesy: Andritz
Baby diaper line by Diatec; Courtesy: Andritz
Andritz has acquired 70 per cent stake in Diatec, a leading manufacturer of converting machines for the hygiene industry. The remaining 30 per cent will stay in the hands of the two current shareholding families. With this acquisition, Andritz complements its product portfolio in nonwoven and is now able to offer the complete supply and value chain.

Diatec designs and manufactures a wide range of special machines and technological solutions, mainly for the production of baby diapers and other absorbent hygiene products.

The Diatec owners and managers, who will continue to work in the company, acknowledge that Andritz is the best partner to support the company’s long-term growth and – together with employees and suppliers – to create synergies that can satisfy the demands of its customers.

"We are very excited about this complementary acquisition that extends our market coverage, process technology, and product range within the nonwovens industry," Andreas Lukas, division manager for Andritz Nonwoven, said.

"With Andritz, we have found our ideal partner to strengthen our international market position and we are looking forward to growing further within this collaboration,"Diatec’s general manager, Luigi Mancini, said. (RR)

Fibre2Fashion News Desk – India

Leave your Comments

Courtesy: Hexagon Composites
Hexagon launches composite pipeline for gas transport
Courtesy: Teijin
Teijin to participate in Outdoor Retailer Summer Market

Follow us